Friday, April 19, 2013

Hello Blog World!

My name is Becca! I am a twenty year old junior at the University of Arizona and I'm studying to become a Special Education teacher (best job ever!). I am so blessed to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, aka the Mormons. And with that I get the greatest honor to wait for an extremely handsome missionary, Elder McLaren! He is serving in the Montana Billings Mission and he only has 231 days left!
 
 
That's us!
 
As for me, I'm just here trying to figure exactly what it is I'm supposed to be doing with myself. I absolutely love movies, specifically musicals, romantic comedies, and a good action flick. I don't have any talents other than baking and then eating what I've baked. I love a good tv show, so let me know if you have any suggestions! I've got great friends, an interesting family, and a pretty fantastic life. So welcome to my blog! I hope you'll join me on my journey as I try to navigate through my twenties and this crazy thing they call life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!