Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Love For a Fellow Blogger

This post is about someone that is so special to me and she is absolutely one of my best friends! Emily Patten over at Inhabit Your Moments is someone that is very near and dear to my heart.
She's just SOOOO gorgeous!!
Emily and I met our freshman year of college at the University of Arizona. We both lived in the Parker House dorm and we had a psychology and freshman success class together. We met and learned that we actually had A LOT in common! We both had boyfriends that were seniors in high school who played baseball, we were both education majors (until she switched to psychology), and we both went to school in Florence at some point. We would casually hang out and we would sit together in our classes, and slowly a great friendship began to form. When we were preparing to move out of our dorm, I didn't want our friendship to end, so I wanted to be sure we could hang out as much as possible. Luckily for us, I got her a job at the university department where I worked! So not only could we still take classes together, but we could also see each other at work as well!
Emily is someone that is so strong and just flat out amazing! She has a boyfriend who is away at the Air Force Academy for school and she has taught me so much about being strong in a long distance relationship. Most people try to tell you how rewarding long distance relationships are and how you just have to wait a little bit longer, but Emily is always there for me when I'm upset and knows exactly how I feel. It's great to have someone who knows what you're going through and can be a shoulder to cry on when you need it. She never fails to provide perfect advice when I'm having a moment of weakness or just need someone to vent to. We always have a great time together and she is undoubtedly someone that will be in my life forever. Emily, I love you and I am so thankful that you are my best friend!
Aren't we just the cutest?!
 photo beccasignature_zpse651b2da.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope to hear from you! Comments are always welcome!